Monday, January 13, 2014

PERFUME, NESTIES and A CROWN!

Have you seen the new challenge at SQUIGGLEFLY'S BLOGSPOT?  If not, check out this first and then hop on over and enter your project.  

First off, Holley's Hobbyists want us to start off the year with a wide open challenge.  We need to show our favorite work and anything fun that you got for Christmas, that new die cutter, some fun new papers, a great new marker, some beautiful brads. In reality, ANYTHING GOES on this challenge!  I can't wait to hear about it, nor can SQUIGGLEFLY
HHH SFC0214

 Ok, fulfilling the challenge, first of all, the crown on Happy Flower Bear's head represents the actual crown I received from a lovely friend to hang over to my craft area - she tells me I'm the scrapbooking queen.  Oh well, I love the crown...not sure I deserve to be the queen tho.  Another lady piffed me the lovely spellbinders nesties that you see Flower Bear mounted on.  Awesome, huh?

I chose the Flower Bear because I got this beautiful gift set of PLEASURES perfume and lotion from Estee'.  I also received 31 BAGS and knitted cowl - how awesome too!  But I could see my perfume perhaps smelling even better than Bear's flowers!  

I used a simple card 5.5x5.5 folded on the left.  Colored solely with copics.  Background is chalk in a light salmon.  Decorated inside with plenty of room for a note!  

We'd love for you to use a Squigglefly image, to be prize eligible it's required, but everyone is welcome to play along.  So play along and possibly win some great digi images - your choice

3 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

This is super cute. Love the coloring and also the crown! Well done!

bumblebee creations said...

this is adorable Linda-love it!

nwilliams6 said...

Cute card Linda - love bear and your crown - fun stuff. Your crown over your doorway is great fun too. Love it all. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!