Monday, January 20, 2014

HOW LONG IS YOUR NECK?

A GIRAFFE!  Want to know a bit more - just click on the word GIRAFFE!  I love giraffes, I am a very short person and when I go to the zoo I am always amazed at the height of these awesome creatures.  Have you ever seen 2 giraffes fighting with each other by throwing their heads and necks around at the other?
SQUIGGLEFLY BLOG has an awesome challenge this week - just make a CLEAN AND SIMPLE card using a SQUIGGLEFLY image.   This image is:  GIRAFFE HEADSHOT
Both cards are a bit over 4"x4". 
 RRR-SFC0314-Make a Clean And Simple Card
Image created by Enid Barnes and sentiment is from my rubber stamps.

Enid Barnes is our new artist at Squigglefly.  Her images are realistic and are done in an artistic technique called pointillism.  Didn't she do a great image in the giraffe.  Made it every easy to color with copics as well.  So come and join me and get in on this challenge.  The winner of the random generated no. will be allowed to select her own image from Squigglefly!
 

8 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

I love the image and such a nice birthday card! Well done!

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderfully done Linda! I love this image and it makes a very cute birthday card! Smart thinking! I haven't ever seen giraffes fight but I bet it is something. Super CAS cards. Hugz!

debbie said...

got to love this image.. and you colored it so great Thanks for the inspiration.

bumblebee creations said...

I love these new images!! So cute!!

Holly Young said...

Linda your cards are really cute. Love your coloring! The round card shape always makes for a fun card!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I love this image.

Enid said...

Loved your colorations of my giraffe and the giraffe "background information" too. Thank you so much.

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this giraffe - he has so much personality!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!