Monday, January 27, 2014

HAVE A HEART PLEASE!

Holley's Hobbyists at SQUIGGLEFLY BLOG have challenged us with "SFC0413 Have a Heart, Please!".  With Valentines right around the corner, add a heart shape to your card. You could even make your heart shaped! It can be a die cut, an embellishment, a brad....or use that Coluzzle as I did!

I chose to use a coluzzle plate to cut my  heart shaped card - and double mount until finally ending up placing the whole card on a large heart shaped doily!  Doesn't get more heart than that, does it?
I have had a love affair with cats almost all of my life.  Each of them has had a special 'cattitude' about them too.  And then there are the eyes of a cat - they simply mesmerize me.  I colored this sweetie with copics again - cool grays and added a little pink around her nose and mouth.  This cat image is so darling and it's by Enid Barnes, new to  Squigglefly.  You can catch all of Enid's images here by clicking:  CHECK OUT ENID'S IMAGES...especially the owl!!!

6 comments:

The Bee Hive said...

I love that cat face!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

that's super cute Linda! I am at my computer typing with one hand and a cat in my lap right now! cheers, Holley

Tammy said...

Just beautiful, the image is just incredible!

Pat said...

What a great idea! I love your use of the doily for the card base!! Brava!

Holly Young said...

Very lovely Linda. The eyes just grab you!

nwilliams6 said...

Awww, how cute! Love your kitty. Squigglefly has some awesome kitty images don't you think? I made a kitty card for this challenge too - great minds thinking alike. Super shape to this one too. Hope you are staying warm! Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!