Monday, January 13, 2014

BON VOYAGE SHELLY!

My daughter leaves on vacation in February and I thought this card a great one to surprise her with. The image is from SCRIBBLES DESIGNS.  A 5.5 x 5.5 (reflecting my new resolution to cut down the size of my cards for mailing).


I followed the SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY sketch using a new Spellbinder Die I got at Christmas from a friend!  I had no way of printing out 'bon voyage' so I wrote with my gold/orange Smooch!  Luv those little babies!
A quick look at a simple inside where I can send some private wishes (and cautions as Mom)!
Another team, Creative Card Crew will also be using this sketch and everyone can use it to enter both challenges!  So come on over and enter your rendition of the sketch at both sites and get ready for a possible win!!!!

And if you are going on a trip this winter, BON VOYAGE to you also.

1 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Bon Voyage to your daughter and how fun you made her such a cute card! My daughter told me she is off to Hawaii in a few months - lucky girl! I need to make her a card too. HugZ!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!