Monday, December 9, 2013

What do Crocus and Emperor Penguins have in Common?

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY is being sponsored these 2 weeks by DELICIOUS DOODLES, and I tell you - they do have LUSCIOUS, DELICIOUS digis to browse thru!  

Check out the sketch below; it was created for us to follow for these 2 weeks' challenge.
And the images I chose to use  from DELICIOUS DOODLES was a Crocus and the Emperor Penguin (my favorite winter flower and my favorite Penguin, ever sine I saw a movie about them).

What do crocus and Emperor Penguins have in common?? Well, naturally cold and snow!  The lowly beautiful crocus only blooms in the snow in the early spring and the Emperor Penguin family thrives very heartily in the Antarctica continent!


Everything was colored with copics and I used various papers, mostly from CTMH.  The final card size is 5.5x5.5 and I created my own envelopes to go with. 

"This challenge closes at midnight (CST) on 24 November. You may flip, reverse or turn our sketch. You may add additional elements. Just make sure we can see all of the elements from our sketch!"

BUT MOST OF ALL, join in and show us your artwork!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

wow Linda - your coloring on the penguin card is out of this world!

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring is fabulous! I especially love those penguins. Marvelous!

nwilliams6 said...

I need to do this sketch because I love both your cards - a great look (of course I would have to catch up on the 1,000 comments I am behind on - LOL). Wonderful DD images and the coloring is just awesome. Well done! Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!