Monday, December 16, 2013

SHOW ME YOUR RED!!!

SFC5013 Hobbyists Show me Red-- Give me a red on your card somewhere
Add some red on your card, either EVERYWHERE or just somewhere....let me see it!

Red is such a versatile color - you can literally use it everywhere.  As I've done with 2 more cards.  Squigglefly is holding another challenge this week that could win you a free image stampset of your choice.
 So here I go using up my final scraps of challenges the last 2 weeks.

PATTERNED BUTTERFLIES SET
by Image Artist Dawn Collins
and
CATCH THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
by Image Artist Diana Garrison
 I see plenty of red here to challenge you to make some Christmas cards with red!  My bookplate on this card allows another area to pull a tag and write a note as well as inside the card is a lovely sentiment.
 
And yet here is my 2nd challenge card to you using a dark pinkish red:
"YOU ARE TU TU CUTE" from Baby in A TU TU by image artist Fawn Palmer.
(all are available at Squigglefly's store.  The welcome Princess was computer generated.
Have a beautiful week and Come Join us!

4 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great work Linda! Love the red on your card with the adorable butterfly. Thanks for joining in with the Hobbyists this week. Cheers, holley

Holly Young said...

Linda these are really cute! I love the paper you used for your tag holder, and the butterfly is so pretty perched on top! Your sweet pea card is adorable! I love the lacy borders on the side and the little corner embellishments by the "Welcome Princess".

Carmen said...

Great job on these cards! I especially love the sweet pea image (wink) :). The coloring is beautiful and the embellies look great with it!

Pat said...

Linda, I can always count on you to inspire my own crafting! Lovely work!
Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!