Monday, December 9, 2013

LET'S DO CHRISTMAS - ONE MORE CARD!

 SHOW ME YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
The challenge at Squigglefly's Blogsite is No. SFC4913-RRR-show us your Christmas spirit--use Christmas paper-ribbon or image.  I chose another FUNKY FOLD ACCORDION CARD in Blu Raspberry, punched a few snowflakes, added some lace and some 3 dimensional Christmas items.
Closeup
 The image of the 3 birds is actually called WINTER BIRDS and was designed by Carmen Gamble - and you snatch this one right up at:  Squigglefly's Store!  I also created another Christmas like card working with principally my stash I had sitting around begging to be used!
PATTERNED BUTTERFLIES SET
by Image Artist Dawn Collins
and
CATCH THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
by Image Artist Diana Garrison

The butterfly set is really neat - you can increase the size of the butterflies appropriately, double them up with a few pearls and pop off your card!  

Ok, if I can do 2 cards, you can do 1 more for our challenge - come join us at  Squigglefly's Challenge by clicking on that link!  See you there!




8 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Both of your cards are really pretty and well designed.

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Your cards are very pretty and the BG you created for the second card is awesome.

bumblebee creations said...

Linda, I love both of your gorgeous cards!! I STILL have not gotten around to trying a fold card like that!!

Pat said...

Wow, Linda has been a busy crafter! Two cards today, and both of them beautiful! My heart does belong to the tri-fold shutter card, though LOL

Holly Young said...

well your first card really screams Christmas spirit! I love all of the fun elements you added to it. Your second card is very pretty too - great brick background for it. I like how you made the butterfly 3 dimensional.

Leslie Miller said...

Those birds are so cute! I don't remember seeing them, but I love them. Fabulous brick wall on your second card. Nice sort of collage look to it.

nwilliams6 said...

Great cards Linda. You showcased so many great Squigglefly images and captured the fun of Christmas. Love everything!! Hugz and sorry I am so late!

Carmen said...

Really, really cute card. Lots of great images and very Christmas-y! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!