Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Finishing my Baby Cards

Do you love babies as much as I do? That inevitable baby smell - power/oil/lotion just the very tenderness of their skin and as their beautiful eyes gaze upon their mama for the first time, one can only wonder their thoughts. I chose to display my last 4 Princess Pea cards for Squigglefly this week. 

These are all 5.5x5.5 for mailing and all are completed inside (see below).  My camera and scanner were both giving me grief today - but you get the idea.
"YOU ARE TU TU CUTE" from Baby in A TU TU by image artist Fawn Palmer.
(all are available at Squigglefly's store.  The welcome Princess was computer generated.

Now I'm off to find some baby boy images at the Squigglefly store to complete my display of baby cards.  I'm thinking of opening my etsy shop again...after Christmas!  I'm a glutton for punishment but last evening I received 2 huge boxes of yarn for lap ghans and prayer shawls for our local nursing home.

Meanwhile, tho you come over to Squigglefly's Challenge Blogspot and join in the simple challenge!


3 comments:

  1. Linda these are just adorable. I love the different elements you chose and how you finished the inside up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love these cards. I love the little embellies you've used to finish them off...really cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!