Monday, November 11, 2013

THINKING OF YOU with a new FRONT STAIR STEP card

For sometime I've been putting up with a lumbar problem. Well at the time that Sketch 51 at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY was due in their challenge, I totally forgot that I had 2 photos to put in that challenge. Truly I was in severe pain, on prednisolone and muscle relaxers. So I do have an excuse. So I thought it proper I would put this up today!   I really loved making this Front Stair Step Card - mostly because of the fact there is plenty of room to be creative!
Inside Sentiment
from THE PAPER CUT (CLICK HERE)

The brick wall is from a Tim Holtz Cuttlebug folder and the interior on only the front size of the folder has been painted and was wet at the time of embossing.  It's just another great idea to use with your Cuttlebug/Big Shot folders!  The flowers are from my stash as well as the ribbon and butterfly in the upper right corner.

Come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and join in on Challenge 52, you cold be a winner of several images!!!  

If you are looking for a quick way to create cards, hop on over to THE PAPER CUT - that's where I got my prescored and precut Front Stair Step Card.

And tomorrow I go to orthopedics to begin some course of treatment to keep my spine young!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love this card Linda! I am always so apprehensive to make these stepped cards, etc. I'm not construction-oriented and don't think they will come out. I will have to put my fears aside and try it one day. One day... You are my inspiration.

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear that you have been having lumbar problems any kind of pain is not fun. I hope things get better soon for you. Love the step card and the image.
Hugs, Pat

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous Linda! I just made my first step card this week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!