Monday, November 25, 2013

THE PERFECT BODY?? PHOTOSHOPPED!

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY
Prize: 3 digi's of winner's choice
2 sheets of winner's choice
Kenny K images

Here's my rendition using the 3 images from Kenny K's Designs:

I shrunk the images to about 2x2 and colored with copics; then some double mounting with some fun paper and some precut paper lace.  I found that cute sentiment on Ginger's House a long time ago.  So then I cut out some of the words from another sheet and plopped them over the top of the layout.  The entire card is a 6x6.  

Come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and participate in the blog challenge going on now!  Just click the link.......and have an awesome day!

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Linda, your card is beautiful. l I love this explosion card.

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun and this shows your fun wit for sure! Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!