Monday, November 4, 2013

IT'S ALL ABOUT SQUARES AND LOVE BUGS!

Holley's 'crew' has presented a fun challenge for our first Monday in November (SFC4413)!!!  Make a card "using a Squigglefly image" with a square somewhere - it can also be just a square card or a square tag.  Well I found some awesome square checked designer paper in my stash and all the creativity then unfolded.
The interior of the card says:  "You make my heart go putt putt"!  That link will take you directly to a fantastic Valentine/Love stampset by Lynne Stansbery - a total of 8 awesome images!  I loved that purchase and dearly need to make up some more cards with it!

My card is actually a Scallop Circle Swinging Z Fold Card in the color of Grape Jelly.  Doesn't that color sound so yummy!  All of the products I have had the pleasure to design with from The Paper Cut are just the easiest way to make action cards!

So check in on the Squigglefly store, then hop on over to THE PAPER CUT and order a new set of card supplies, and return to the Squigglefly Blogspot and enter our challenge.  Sarah has super prompt mailing - and you have 2 weeks to enter the challenge!  And can you tell I love lavender shades!!

3 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a clever way to join in on the Square card challenge this week. The card is just amazing and gorgeous to boot! Lovely work Linda! Cheers, Holley

Charlene Mitchell said...

Great card Linda! Love, love, love the purple! This looks complicated and so fun! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Holly Young said...

Linda this is so cute! I adore the papers you used - wonderful color! I've always said my favorite color is purple, but I wouldn't want a purple car, but your little love bug is making me re-think that! I think you were brilliant at pairing the sentiment with this image - it works so well!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!