Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FOLD YOUR CHRISTMAS NEATLY

with FRED SHE SAID'S images and THE PAPER CUT's blank cards!

It's sweet to think you can actually fold these Funky Fold Accordion folds flat.
I chose Blu Raspberry for a lovely back drop and many images from the FRED SHE SAID collection.  The deer on the right are a punch from Impression Obsession and are simply beautiful and easy to punch.
There are rubons and matted photos of images, some are precolored, some are not.  So easy to make Christmas cards this way.
I don't know about you but I do know I have enjoyed making Christmas cards more this year than ever.  Be sure to stop over at FRED SHE SAID for an image and at THE PAPER CUT for your prescored cards for a very nice price.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the different images on all the panels. And the deer die cuts - I haven't tried my set yet, but am looking forward to some cardmaking over the holidays!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!