Monday, November 11, 2013

A PERFECT CATCH AT SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY!

This is Sketch 52 at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY!!
We are looking back to Sketch 19 just for the fun of it and trying the same sketch with a new image.
We are also being sponsored by WHIMSY STAMPS (see below and DROOL!)
THAT'S THE PRIZE - 5 FREE DIGI STAMPS OF YOUR CHOICE!!! 
Comes with the following sentiments:
A PERFECT CATCH!
You're The Catch of the Day

I dearly love Maddie and I used to fish every free moment I could.  Now I love only 4 miles from the best bass fishing stream and don't ever go!  Well Maddie got a great catch.  And I know you can too, by following the SALS sketch  and using any image you wish.  Hope you enjoyed the Flashback and I hope you are inspired to join us at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY!

1 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

One of my favorite images! You did a really good job on this - I just love it!!! Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!