Monday, November 18, 2013

A BEE HIVE OF FUN and Holley's Challenge!

I saw this digi and totally fell in love with it! I'm a quilter and I guess the stamp just reminds me of it. My daughter has the nickname of "QUEEN BEE" and wow, she deserves to be! Ever watch how bees can be so busy they don't even see you staring at them! Ever see a swarm of bees in a tree - I saw a magnificent one and it seemed to veritably move like a mass against the tree trunk.
Our challenge these next 2 weeks is to use a Squigglefly image with ribbon or lace on it - can be the real fabric ribbon/lace or it can be paper!  I have also used the Scallop Circle Swinging Z Fold card - all precut for me.  All I had to do was use images and paper and some beautiful ribbon/flower and copic coloring.  Come join me at Squigglefly's  Blogspot and take a tour thru The PAPER CUT studio at some fun card samples there!


7 comments:

  1. Great card Linda! I love the cheery colors you used, and that flower ribbon is just perfect. I really like the way you folded the ribbon and tacked it down with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable work on this week's squigglefly challenge Linda! Lovely cards. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, love your card. I just followed the video on making the word art with Microsoft Word and I did it step by step and it worked fine for me. Can you play the video and open your Word program and stop the video and follow it step by step.. That should help you.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is sooooo cute! I love this fun collage with super colors, shapes, and images. Sweet!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, this is an awesome card and really pops on our packaging!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!