Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SPRING AND A FUNKY FOLD ACCORDION CARD

I have a total fun card for you to consider making.  If you are like me, it's always been panic time when I got around to doing the cutting and scoring of the "fun" cards.  But now I've got it super easy by using THE PAPER CUT cards.  Have you found THE PAPER CUT yet?  I am so enjoying creating cards with their various pre-scored cards!  Here's my latest - THE FUNKY FOLD ACCORDION CARD!  Cute name huh?


 Overall view of the Funky Fold Accordion Card opened
 Looking on from the right side
Funky Fold Accordion Card folds to an A2 size to easily fit in envies.

For my card I combined 2 different digi stampsets from FRED SHE SAID - the DOODLED FLORAL stampset as well as the WISTFUL EMMA BRIDE background.  I pulled the bees, the butterflies, and the flowers from the Doodled Floral Set and since they were transparent images, they moved and resized very easily.  The bumbled bee was simply made larger for the separate placement with the sentiments.  The paper is from Close To My heart and sentiments are all from my stash.

I do hope you will visit THE PAPER CUT and check out the prescored card mats and stop in at their blog for some gorgeous sample cards and some card tuts!!!  Then come on over to FRED SHE SAID and try out one of the newest stampsets of DOODLED FLORALS or GROWING TOGETHER which has the look of a water color on canvas.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

wow, this is gorgeous. Everything is so lovely.

Smiles Sher

nwilliams6 said...

Totally cute and super card shape! Love those bees! Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!