Monday, October 28, 2013

JUST MY TYPE!


 Front of Card
 Interior of Swinging Z Fold Card
Razzle Berry is the color of this card and can be found here:
Mats are in BLACK LICORICE and RED MANILA FILE, all available at the PAPER CUT and all the paper is Acid Free and a wonderful weight for cards.

Honestly, it took a while for me to bring this card and its elements together.  I wanted to use the Swinging Z Fold and I already had a scored card from THE PAPER CUT but I did not have the cupcake die that went with the actual swinging area.  So I compromised after printing my typewriter out too large and decided to encapsulate the cupcake die inside the front and back of the typewriter.  If you can read the keys close, it reads:  "My Dear Friend".  There is a handmade flower also on it (made by a lovely friend of mine) and I removed the brad feet and used square glue dots to affix the XOXO on the 2nd page.  I burned my finger during the hot glue down of the word "FRIEND" on my flower.  OUCH!
 Here's the actual blank card with the cupcake die area.  Isn't it the cutest!  Well I have the die now so will be making more for sure!

I dearly hope you can take a bit of time and come join us at the Squigglefly Blogspot in Rhonda's latest challenge:  JUST MAKE A THANKFUL FOR YOU CARD.

Meanwhile over at Squigglefly's store, we are welcoming TWO new artists in October - a husband and wife team - Carmen and Graham Gamble. Please come and meet them and their lovely digi images!

20 comments:

  1. this is a fantastic card--love your colors and card style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card. I love the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda,
    What a darling card - and the image and DP are so perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the look of this... and the layout... and colors... great card

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the look of this... and the layout... and colors... great card

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card shape! Worked out well on your card as the card is wonderful! Love that image and the flower is pretty. Those hot glue guns get me every time! Love your card Linda Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a clever card Linda!! So cool!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was such a clever way to use the Cupcake Swinging Z Fold Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is really adorable Linda. I love the creative way you added the "friend" sentiment. That background paper you used is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!