Monday, October 14, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN HAUNTING!

SFC-4113-RRR-Make a Halloween themed card
Are you going out into a field this year and picking out the PERFECT PUMPKIN!  ALAS, The Great Pumpkin was Charlie Brown's...remember?  I still love watching the Charlie Brown videos!  Here's my recipe for a card that came together in just one day!

FRONT STAIR STEP CARD was prescored for me from THE PAPER CUT!

ALL MAT COLORS are from THE PAPER CUT!
COLOR:  Sweet tooth, Grape Jelly
BASE COLOR of CARD from THE PAPER CUT:  Basic Light Lime
 DP:  Close to my heart!
BOW: Close to my heart!
SENTIMENT: Digi unknown
Embellie leaf buttons from my private hoarded stash of Fall items!

Now you do NOT have to make a stair step card - BUT you do have to create an image using one of Squigglefly's digis.....and enter it into our challenge.  And best of luck!  Hope you win some awesome digis!

We are welcoming TWO new artists in October to Squigglefly - a husband and wife team - Carmen and Graham Gamble.  Please check them out and try one of their digis!

4 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Noah is darling, as is your center step card - the coloring and paper are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, your coloring is fabulous and I totally love this image! Great embellishments. Cute all the way around! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an adorable card! I love your coloring and beautiful bow. The little leaf charms accenting the sentiment are wonderful touches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!