Saturday, October 26, 2013

FRED'S NEW PINE TREE DISPLAY!

Well you take ONE HAT TIPPING SNOWMAN and add that snowman to the loveliest snow scene you've ever seen PINE TREES and do a little adjusting on a BIB CARD WITH BIB OVERLAY and WALLAH!   Oh did I forget to tell you everything is precolored for you!!!

I now have 4 more Christmas cards - and it was sooooo easy, it was unbelievable!  Check out the links above, and see if you can wave your magic wand of creativity over some Christmas cards.  I'll display them below; please let me know what you think and if you have ever tried the Bib Overlay Cards!!!  Check out the beautiful colors available in each kit!


 Here are the 4 completed cards - closed.  I used various stash items to complete them.
 This is the center of the card -  next time I will use white bib overlays inside for messages.
Gum Drop Green on Wild Cherry
 Black Licorice on Marigold Smooth

Have a sweet day!  Join me in making up some holiday cards for yourself, and try the easy way out with the prescored cards from THE PAPER CUT!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards! I'm working on some of those as well:)

    DT Janet Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful,love the scene. Wonderful job on each card.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun you have a bunch of Christmas cards done and they are all fabulous! Lovely stuff. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!