Friday, October 18, 2013

CARD MAKING MAGAZINE and My Card!!!


CHRISTMAS ANGELhttp://squigglefly.com/
DIANA GARRISON, Image Artist

Just have to share with you.  This card is being published this month in the COMPLETE CARD MAKING magazine.  I completed this card at the request of my Design Team and Squigglefly.Com Stampsite Owner, H. Young.  It was then sent to the U.K. to Becky Higgins for her approval and placement in the magazine.  6 of us (other DT members) were lucky enough to be chosen!

While I'm not a super proud person, it just feels kinda satisfying to know my work was good enough.  Know what I mean.  Thanks for looking, and be sure to click on the link to go to their website.  The magazine is also distributed in the U.S.



5 comments:

  1. oh wow, Linda, what an honor! And it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Linda! I love the little dots of bling in the sky and the dusting of snow on the pine branches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards deserve to be in a magazine! Fabulous card and beautiful coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your card is fabulous and how fun you are published! Love how you did her wings and the flowers are beautiful! Great work my friend and congrats! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!