Thursday, October 3, 2013

ANGEL BIRDIE - DDP#39

Oh my goodness, I saw the cutest digi set up for grabs a couple days ago and I just had to take time to do a couple cards to enter into the challenge!  I tell you I don't know where time goes anymore - I give work more room and it takes over me!  Not fair.


Anyhow the new challenge is at:  DOODLE PANTRY BLOG and if you click on that link it will take you directly to the challenge.  They've changed the rules a bit - now you can use ANY company digi and be entered in the big drawing.  However there are a lot of freebies they have on site too and if you use one of their stamps, you also receive the ANGEL BIRDIE STAMP SET - I so want it - especially the angel holding the kitty!

Made both cards within 1 hr!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you the reason I want that Angel Birdie stamp set - as you may or may not know, my beloved TinkerBelle passed quite unexpectedly last Friday at the UW Animal Hospital.  It was not expected but the blood work showed us immediately what was happening and we knew we would lose our precious sweetheart of 10 years!  Anyhow, I'm making up special scrapbook pages for her life with us and the love she shared, and that set has the most perfect images and sentiments!

WOO HOO - Come on over to DOODLE PANTRY BLOG!!

8 comments:

  1. Stunningly gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 39!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us for this month's DPDC39!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the wonderful sparkly ribbon and the image is a favourite of mine! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #39!

    So sorry about your pet, it is always so hard to lose them!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card Linda!! OHhhh..I am so sorry to hear about your pet...pets are so much a big part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card Linda!! OHhhh..I am so sorry to hear about your pet...pets are so much a big part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combination of bluebells and verse. Lovely ribbon. So glad you will be able to use the angel digital set. It is so hard to lose a pet. It will be great to have an album of memories. thank for playing at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope to see you next month too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Linda! I love that image and sentiment. Great job. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card!
    Wonderful colors
    Thanks for joining us, at Doodle Pantry, and hope to see you again next month.
    Hugs
    Lorianna DPDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!