Monday, September 2, 2013

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and SKETCH 47

That feeling of Fall is here, isn't it?  But looking at the thermometer in the 90's, it's far enuf away to enjoy the absence of bugs as my husband and I sit in the swing and enjoy a delicious fall apple!  This year our few apple trees decided to do quite well and I've been freezing the most delicious applesauce and he's been dehydrating apple slices!  Yum!  

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY is having a great challenge for us - with a wonderful sketch that went super well with my Apple Basket from Sassy Studio designs.  So check out the sketch........


And here's my Apple Basket card all ready for popping into an envelope with a cute notation.


This is a 5.5x6 card using a White Daisy cs base from CTMH.  I also do my copic coloring on the Georgia Pacific heavy cs from Walmart and just love the results.  The paper button is a gift from a friend, as well as the white glittery heart embellishment.  All paper came from my stash - what a wonderful sketch to use up various sizes of coordinating cs!

So come over and Visit The Robin's Nest and Sassy Studio Designs, and thank you for visiting SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY.  And the very best of luck "if" you enter the SALS challenge - remember that you can win your own choice of stampsets!!!





4 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, Super job on your sketch. Love the basket and the sentiment.
Hugs, Pat

nwilliams6 said...

Great Fall card and wonderful coloring and sentiment! I am so ready for Fall and now I wan an apple! Hugz!

Leslie Miller said...

Great card design, and I love the apple basket! Thanks for sharing about the GP paper, too.

Sandy Trefger said...

I wish it did feel like fall, Linda! Sadly, here in Texas it is still a hot summer! Love your card and take on the SALS sketch!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!