Monday, September 16, 2013

SALS GETS STICKY!!!

WHAT AN AWESOME SKETCH TO WORK FROM.  I really enjoyed twisting and turning and finally leaving it entirely alone and working from there.  SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY is being sponsored these 2 weeks by SASSY STUDIOS DESIGNS!!! 

SKETCH 48 

SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS is sponsoring SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and the stampsets they have are a lot of VA VA VABOOM style!  I chose BUBBLE GUM SASSY - she reminds me so much of my granddaughters and soon my great granddaughter!  (And I too have a penchant for chewing gum - haven't done bubbles for awhile but next on my TO DO LIST!
So again I actually created two cards using the image.  I had digi printed the black/white circles and had pulled them abit askew to look like bubble gum (as well as coloring them with copics).  I hope you get time to come over to SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS and pick out an image and enter it into the SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY contest for the next 2 weeks.

The wonderful prize is 4 AWESOME DIGIS of your choice from SASSY STUDIOS DESIGNS!  I hope my cards get you feeling "sticky" enough to grab a piece of gum and work up your own card ideas and enter it at SALS!!!

3 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

This is just a very cute image and you colored her to perfection!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your image choice and coloring and the pink on the card is so pretty!

nwilliams6 said...

Great sketch - I am a twisted panel girl myself. Fun image! Cute card. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!