Monday, September 9, 2013

OKAY! Talk to me!!!

Squigglefly's challenge this week is from Holley's Hobbyists and instructions are to add some form of sentiment on your card. Think of those images that come with sentiments, all those great .99  Squigglefly sayings, even as embellishment with words or even your very own clever computer generated text.


My 11 yo great granddaughter plays on the local kids' softball team.  And she's an awesome catcher!  So I was inspired into using Cheryl Alger Grant's "PLAY HARD OR GO HOME" and surprise her with a card.  I'm also entering into Squigglefly's wonderful challenge.   I can just see Sally's red in the face expression too - can't you?  And just imagine that toe stompin' in the dirt!!!  

Yepper, someone better start listening, cause "IT'S SO ON!!!"

Come over to Squigglefly and enter Holley's "talk to me" challenge.  So many easy peasy ways to go with this - so:

LET'S PLAY BALL!

3 comments:

  1. so very cute! My sister was a catcher for many many years including through high school when they were state champs. She had knee injuries that made her stop playing eventually. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Linda! I had to buy this image after seeing the sentiments - I just LOVE the attitude! You have portrayed that perfectly and yup, it has to go with the foot-stomping!! Thanks for playing in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my Linda, this is wonderful! I love the big catcher's mitt and the colors you used. I know your granddaughter will love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!