Monday, September 30, 2013

HOLY NIGHT...


I enjoyed making this card twice - one for publishing in a magazine in the UK and another for the Squigglefly challenge, and I'll still be able to surprise a couple people with the same cards!  How cool is that!

CHRISTMAS ANGEL will be released Saturday, October 5 at Squigglefly's store.  It's a must have to add to your collection.  Super easy to color - and much fun to add glitter and rhinestones and flowers and bows.  My gf Pammie made me the flowers!  Aren't they sweet!

And don't forget that if you are looking for exquisite decent priced ribbon in the size and color you want, check your local WalMart.  I found Offray about 33 cents a yard and many colors and on rolls!

And I'll let you know when that magazine hits the store shelves and IF I'm really in there!  :) 

May you find peace and joy this Christmas season and may the light of Son shine on you and yours this blessed day.


5 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, I love the glittery wings. A fabulous Christmas card.

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your Christmas card and all the sparkles.
Hugs, Pat

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
How very pretty! Your scene is just lovely and colored wonderfully.

nwilliams6 said...

Linda,

I absolutely love this image! I reminds me of the art I grew up with in New Mexico - a bit of a Mexican and/or Indian influence. I have the image and can't wait to use it now after seeing how great you colored and sparkled it up. Making the angel glitter like that was the perfect choice. BEAUTIFUL card. Hugz!

Holly Young said...

Gorgeous job Linda. I love the touch of snow you added to the branches. The flowers Pammie sent you are really pretty and go so well with it. Love your coloring!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!