Monday, September 30, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the "EYES"!!

Hey, I had trouble coming up with a heading for this card project!  But the EYES have it, don't you agree?  SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY is being sponsored by MY GRAFICO and you can win some beautiful stamps!  The stamps in this card were ALL precolored (how awesome huh?) and easy to maneuver around to fit 'more than a few' on my card following this sketch (your only requirement):
 I created 4 of this Happy Birthday card for future birthdays!
Prize:  One Set - Up to $5.00 of Winner's Choice from My Grafico

Well I'm going to quit right there and give you a chance to get in this challenge.  Don't you just feel this sketch is super easy to work with!  Hugs and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the different sizes of eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this not the cutest Monster card! I love all the monsters and all those fun googlely eyes. Fun, fun, fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!