Monday, September 9, 2013

HALLOWEEN WITH SOME FRIENDS...

HALLOWEEN ROSEY AND EMMA THE CAT are going out in style for Halloween. I found these delightful characters at FRED SHE SAID'S STORE and I wanted to draw your attention to them. Now I hope the cards don't look difficult - because in fact this was an ultra easy opportunity to get 4 more Halloween cards done for the grandkids (and great grandkids) this year!  Follow the photos along:
EMMA the cat - isn't she just adorable?  She actually comes in a stampset that includes:  One full ready-to-print PDF sheet with 2 spotted Emmas + 2 plain Emmas ( 3 inches tall - tested to fit Spellbinders Nestablilities scalloped and plain ovals and rectangles -large sets - largest sized dies - should fit the "small" set largest dies as well.) Also has sentiments for cutting out at the bottom.
- One full ready-to-print PDF sheet with 2 spotted Emmas + 2 plain Emmas ( 3.5 inches tall) - no sentiments.
- 3 Emma's - one spotted, one plain, one plain with cutesy smile for those who'd rather not have the nearly toothless grin LOL! These are transparent PNG outlines and 4 sentiments.
This is HALLOWEEN ROSEY, of course (in the colored version) - Rosey comes in BOTH the Digi and Pre-coloured images in this set.  ( Ready-to-print sheets are available upon request, just email me Tracey!)
 DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE SENTIMENT: The thoft onez pleathe! :)

Emma The Cat also comes in a Decoupage Sheet + extras: ( all 200 ppi)
includes:
- Emma the Cat Decoupage Sheet  - Emma the Cat PNG format - coloured version with transparent background.
- the following sentiments in transparent PNG format:
~Trick or Treat!~
~The thoft onez pleathe!~
~Happy Halloween!~
~Meow!~
All of the above are precolored versions which allowed me lots of time to work with embellies and background and distressing.  I used 4 blank cards that were already cut for me.

I hope your Halloween prep is underway.  I do believe I'm probably done with all the cards I need.  It'll be fun to hear about the smiles from the kiddos receiving them all!







2 comments:

Janet Kay said...

Awesome cards, I love them all! :)

Holly Young said...

These are so stinkin' cute! Love the shape, and you have some awesome Halloween paper!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!