Monday, September 23, 2013

FALL WREATH and GIVING THANKS

What gorgeous weather around here to be doing Fall and Thanksgiving and even Halloween cards. I just love this image from my girlfriend Pamela Lehto. I combined the image with a sentiment from my Canadian girlfriend Charlene! My camera didn't do the best job this time; the leaves are full of fall colored glitter and the bow is really sparkly.
Everything is flat enough to go for a $.46 postage mailing.  The paper clip was there to help me hold the card flat so I could photo the interior.  But I'm thinking it makes a great little accent piece on the note card (a gorgeous set from my girlfriend in Louisiana Mel!).....so tada for this evening.  But be sure to pick up your image at Squigglefly whether it's purchased or free and enter our PINK AND WHAT? challenge at Squigglefly's blogspot.  Just click on my links and best of luck!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful fall card! Super papers and fun colors. I vote for keeping the paper clip! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!!!
    Yes to the paper clip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on this Linda. I can see the glitter on the leaves and love it! I vote for keeping the paper clip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!