Monday, August 19, 2013

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY #46 - ROSE AND BOW

SPONSORED BY SQUIGGLEFLY THIS CHALLENGE 
- PRIZE;  3 digi images (your choice)


 ROSE AND BOW
Image Artist - Pamela Lehto

Isn't this a beautiful image from Squigglefly?  And how much fun to work with a sketch...of course using my copics!  :)  I swear there is a love affair going on there betwixt me and my colors!!!

But this rose reminded me of one day many years ago when my eldest daughter was entering items in our local county fair.  She had raised this gorgeous peace rose and entered that!  I honestly don't recall what ribbon she won, but she is so talented, undoubtedly it was a blue ribbon!  To this day she still enters art work, cards, scrapbook items, knitting, crocheting and continues to encourage her granddaughter to do the same.
Grab yourself an image (any company but Squigglefly has awesome ones) and join us in this challenge, working with the sketch shown here and also at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY.  You can maneuver the sketch to fit your needs so just try it and come join us.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty image! Love how sweet and peaceful it looks and it is cool how it brings back memories for you. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!