Monday, August 5, 2013

MOOOOOOVE on over to Squigglefly NOW!

At Squigglefly Blogspot this week, the Rascals have a great challenge up.  MAKE IT MASCULINE!  Well I always need birthday cards and the masculine cards are really fewer in no. in my card box, so this was a perfect opportunity to get ready for birthdays - got a couple coming up right away.

So I chose Pammie Lehto's Old Barn as well as merging one of the "girls" from the Daisy & Daphne collection by Fawn Palmer.  There are several sentiments with the latter image but I chose to use "Hay" to get my recipient's attention and turn to the inside.

Below you will see the front and the back of a 5.5x5.5 in. card.  I hope it gives you a bit of inspiration to do a masculine card.
 I hope you don't miss the clouds I chalked in the background.  This image was fun to color.  And if you are wondering why no "RED" barn, well in the Midwest here those farmers are usually retired.  then you would not see cattle grazing either.  It's sad to see the small farms disappearing around us.
So Moooooooove (get it?) on over to Squigglefly's store (click) and pick out an image.  Pay attention to Pam Lehto's - they are really cute!  Have a great day and follow me if you don't already.  I have a place for you to also add your email.  Many hugs from a former farmer!!!

6 comments:

  1. Loving your card Linda!! I love how you incorporate several digis together! This is one very fun, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I love that you combined two great images and added that super fun sentiment. This is a card my family would all love - especially my DH. He is always screaming Hay - mainly because he has to pay too much for it. Wonderfully done Linda! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this farm scene and the cow up front - great job coloring that barn - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda,
    I love,love your wonderful farm scene - it's adorable and colored wonderfully. I need to figure out how to merge images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card. I love the barn and the cow together.
    So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is fantastic! I love the two images you used together, and it creates such a great little scene! This is the perfect guy card! Your coloring is wonderful too, and your chalked clouds look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!