Friday, August 2, 2013

KEEP IT CLEAN ... at FRED SHE SAID

KEEP IT CLEAN...AND SIMPLE!

It's a Saturday evening here; quiet except for the noise of a runaway train movie.  I find something comforting in exciting movies altho my life is not at all that exciting!  :)

I chose to finish off 6 cards I had started using the FRED SHE SAID recent posted MAGNOLIA. And the best part is I chose CAS (clean and simple).  Well that is what CAS means to me.  I still have embellished a bit on each card, but using a quick assembly line method, these took very little time.  And that's one of the super excellent reasons to purchase the FRED SHE SAID colored image sets. as well as the drawn image set.  Most sets are both ways, which is this Magnolia set.  I printed the full sheet out so I could cut various flowers and do layering and curling.  Here's an example of how I stacked the flowers using ZVA pop dots.

and here's what the full sheet looks like once printed off your own printer. 
So basically I printed several larger individual images as well as the sheet.  Following are the beginnings of my card fronts.  I did a lot of manipulating the petals and leaves to get depth; then I used Liquid Pearls for the centers, as well as stickles to do some effective glittering on the petals.  These are only the BEGINNING..........read on!
And wallah, here are the 6 finished cards - all are A2 sized - various sentiments.  SCROLL SLOOOOWWWWWWLY and enjoy!  I need yet to only add a personal written touch to the inside sentiments and send away.  Have you made a card today?

 



 I need yet to only add a personal written touch to the inside sentiments and send away.  Have you made a card today?

2 comments:

Carolyn Cochran said...

These all are beautiful Linda!

nwilliams6 said...

wow - these are gorgeous!!!! Love the pink ones the best. Hugz!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!