Monday, August 5, 2013

HORSING AROUND IN THE SEA - SALS #45

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY is being sponsored the next 14 days by:
Sponsored by Delicious Doodles




Prize: 4 Digi's
The Sketch for you to use for this delish challenge is:
Now you can turn the sketch, add a few items, just keep the initial integrity so that we know you are following our sketch, ok?  Can't wait to see what you create!
Here's mine and don't you just love SEAHORSES!!!
I honestly had no 'water themed backgrd. paper' so went to my friend Tracey at the FRED SHE SAID store and asked if there were something in the back files.  Alas, nothing - but Tracey went way out and beyond and sent me a sketch of bubbles.  I printed the bubbles on a turquoise paper and painted them in with my copics for greater depth and reality.  In real life they are just perfect - for once I was proud of myself.  It took a while to achieve the POP OFF THE PAPER effect I wanted, but it's there!  Wish I could share it with you your mailbox! 

So come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY and join us in this 14 day challenge!  Everyone can join in, just use the sketch.  And check out Tracey's store for some great images!
And have an awesome 'sea horse' day!

4 comments:

  1. I may have to do this sketch - I am thinking of getting the horrorscope Terri did for Scorpio or that beautiful Oceanside village sketch. Great job on this pretty image and I love your bubble paper! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous Linda! I love it.

    Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Wonderful card! Love your paper, it turned out awesome and I can tell that it pops right up, it is awesome with the seahorses and love the white dots you added behind the seahorses. Love the image and your colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is stunning! Your colouring is fabulous and what a great idea to add those pearls. You have done an amazing job with the bubbles - they are so realistic!!! Awesome, awesome card Linda! Do you think Tracy will sell the bubbles??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!