Monday, August 26, 2013

Hobbyists Meet Sir Shapes-Alot

Holley's Hobbyists of Squigglefly have given us another fun challenge. Create a card with at least 3 shapes. I got busy with my Halloween cards as soon as I saw the challenge. How fun! 

I have several shapes included - oval/rectangle/triange/round brad head.

If you want to join in the Sir Shapes Alot challenge, just click here : SQUIGGLEFLY SIR SHAPES A LOT CHALLENGE. Meanwhile here's my creation - I actually made 8 different ones! :) Why just make one???
Marla Shega - Image Artist for Squigglefly

BOO TO YOU TOO!  Marla Shega has created the cutest KITTY BOO in a pumpkin; and even tho it's been a whole year since she presented KITTY BOO - the image still rocks and is my first go to for my FIRST Halloween card this year!  But keep your eyes open because Judith Hart has also won me over with her newest Halloween image - but shhhhhhhh I can't show it to you until Sept. 1!!

Kitty Boo is a 6x6 folded with lots of  layers and embellishments.  All I needed to do was pull out my tote of Halloween embies from last year and have at it.  I also have an order for 5 Halloween cards to make (alas they are done too!) and then complete an ABC swap at Scrapbook Place.  One needs to only make a Halloween themed card, an ATC and a small bag of embellishments for each of our partners.

I love the season as it changes into fall - it's coming fast now!  Enjoy your fall, you all!

5 comments:

  1. so adorable!! I just love Halloween cards. Lovely creation for this week's challenge Linda. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, this is just precious! I love colouring pumpkins and I love seeing Halloween cards although generally speaking, we don't celebrate Halloween in Canada the same as you do in the U.S. Love your background dp and your colouring is amazing as always! hugs, Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card-and I agree, it's never too early to start Halloween thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really adorable card Linda. Wonderful papers - I love the bat border!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!