Thursday, August 22, 2013

Halloween cards continue......

At 613 AVENUE CREATE there is a wonderful blog of challenges - a regular community of weekly challenges.  This week is STITCHING REAL OR FAUX.  So since I made up 8 different cards in my next Halloween 'gig', I thought I'd enter this one in Chana's challenge.

This image is from Squigglefly's store called HALLOWEEN KITTY BOO and the image artist is Marla Shega!  I chose the bats from another free site and made them transparent to hover over my printed image.  Otherwise principally latering after coloring KITTY BOO and her pumpkin and a piece of paper ribbon and a skull and bones, and I'm finished.  Stitching was done prior to  any layering and I do wish now I would've used black thread on my machine.

Come back and see me on Monday with yet another version of HALLOWEEN KITTY BOO.

2 comments:

Chana said...

Hi, Linda! This is just too adorable! Great image and perfect papers and embellishments! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Holly Young said...

So cute! I love all the bats in the background and the skull is a great embellishment!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!