Monday, August 19, 2013

DOODLED BLOSSOMS at FRED SHE SAID!

These are at FRED SHE SAID STORE right now - they are so gorgeous!  I decided to print some for note cards and then I decided to try my hand at a facial tissue box I saw on you tube!  I'll show the note card set later.  Meanwhile, here's all the colored flowers you can download and print or you can download the b/w image and color them your own way.  Doodled flowers are all the rage right now!


Needless to say, it came together very quickly and one could expand the measurements for any type of gift - perhaps small candles, candies, lots of fun.  I took the sentiment from FRED SHE SAID's store also. 

Sorry it's a bit crooked in the photo - there is also a lovely violet prima flower on top sitting aside the oval opening for the tissues.

Come on over to FRED SHE SAID Store and pick yourself out a bouquet of flowers to work with.  Every woman needs flowers, and these will never wilt!!!

3 comments:

Selma said...

This is so pretty. Would be a perfect gift for someone sick.

Holly Young said...

Very pretty! I love the verse.

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, It sure has been cool here in Wisconsin, but this week it is crazy hot. Like everyone say all you need to do is stay in WI for a day and you can have all 4 season in one day! Were do you live? I live in Kenosha, can't get any more SE then that. We finally got some rain and we sure need it.
I have to say you are too kind about my coloring and I want to thank you so much for your nice comment. Your coloring is wonderful. Your little girl is just darling. The only thing I can say about the hair is Suzanne has a class on just coloring hair you might want to check into that or check youtube and see if they have video's on coloring hair, I would think they would. It takes a lot of practice and then more practice. I hope this helps a little. I see you are an Outlawz stop by sometime and visit Twisted Thursday challenge we just started a new challenge it is "your favorite thing" we love to see your creations.
Love your kleenex box, they are so cute and so easy to make.
Hugs, Pat

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!