Monday, August 19, 2013

BLITZING THE SPLITZ!!!

 SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT CHALLENGE SFC3313 
Use twine/ribbon/floss, etc.
BLITZ THE SPLITZ
Lynne Stansbery

How cool is this image created by Lynne Stansbery!!!  The image comes with several sentiments as well.  It's an awesome image to grab over at Squigglefly's store.  (click)

 My second card using this image but the opposite profile.  Which one do you like the best?

When I saw the bowling ball, I just had to lean towards fall and the beginning of all the fall bowling leagues around here!  Do you bowl - I used to and gave it up - I'm "slightly dyslexic and me and bowling balls and pins didn't quite do very well!

But how true it seems like fall around SW Wisconsin.  We awoke to 47 deg. yesterday morning and the weather man promises it will get better.  But it's sweatshirt weather and I love cuddling in mine!
We have a new fur baby with us - she's 13 yo. this month and really spry.  A calico tortoise shell in all her glory and very impressive.

Other than that I celebrated #67 this past week with family and you know what - I don't feel one day older!  

We are debuting a new artist this month...Judith Hart!  Check out her images - they are FUN!

Have yourself a great Squigglefly day - come over to our blogspot and join in this easy peasy challenge!

6 comments:

Glenda Brooks said...

I love both your cards! Your coloring is amazing and that little image is just so cute!

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Both of your cards are so adorable and, you're right, falll leagues are starting today in this area! What a darling image from Lynne! And, welcome to the new fur baby!

nwilliams6 said...

Very cool how you did two cards with the image flipped on each. Wonderful image! Love your coloring and the sentiments. Great card. Congrats on the new fur baby (I want one) and on your birthday! Hugz - special ones!

Holly Young said...

I love how you show both views of the image. The paper you used is wonderful and compliments the colors you used to color the image with. Super job Linda!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love what you did with this darling image -- perfect paper too!

Carolyn Cochran said...

Linda I love how you colored this image! and then to be treated to 2 of them!! Raffia just speaks to the Fall doesn't it! Great job kiddo!
Carolyn

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!