Monday, July 8, 2013

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO

 As some of you know who follow me, my wonderful buddy Chumley went to Cat Heaven in June; he was equal to over 100 human years but up to the last 3 weeks no one would've guessed it!  But he is very sadly missed - there is no other cat who could even compare to his personality and love and hugs he would give.  

But I found this cuter than cute cat angel image at Squigglefly's store and just wanted to use it! So SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT is having a challenge consisting of a thank you card and I NOW have the wonderful image of a cat angel!  I decided to make up an extra one for Chumley's scrapbook album of his life with us also.
RHONDA'S ROWDY RASCALS is challenging you to a very simple challenge - just make up a Thank You card for someone special using a Squigglefly image.  Here's the stats:

This is Challenge #SFC-2713-RRR- Thanks So Much for all you do--make a thank You card.

So here's my take:

PAMELA LEHTO - image artist

So come on over to Squigglefly and grab an image and make up a very simple thank you card and make someone's day!!!  I am sending this card to someone very special in my life!!!

We're having a very special blog hop on July 12, with a chance to win 3 Squigglefly images!  All you have to do is admire the adorable cards that will be posted and leave some love! I promise you the cards will be so cute you won't want to miss it!

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty background on this, and I love the touch of glitz on the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and the image is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet card. I am so sorry to hear about your Chumley. It is so hard when they leave us. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I had to come back and comment again now that I know what you ladies were up to! Plus, your card was waiting in my mail box when I got home from work! it's even lovelier in person, and thank you for the special little gifts you included too! I am so touched by this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda,
    What a pretty card and most adorable image. Big smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image - perfect to remember you sweet cat and thank Holly. Wonderfully done and very touching! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the perfect Thank You for Holly! Great card Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about Chumley (and sorry that i am so behind on things that i didn't know!)

    What a beautiful card for Holly! I love the touch of sparkle and she looks like she's floating in clouds of flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!