Monday, July 29, 2013

SFC3013 - Squigglefly's New Challenge - Piece me or Pierce me!

SQUIGGLEFLY is debuting a new artist this month!  Judith Hart will be joining us - and her images will be released August 3rd.  I have the lovely opportunity to give you a peek into her image world with BEARY BRITISH SUMMER.
BEARY BRITISH SUMMER - Judith Hart (artist)
IN MY HEART SENTIMENTS - SQUIGGLEFLY (artist)(new as of 8/3)

The challenge this week to either do a Paper Piecing or Paper Piercing....or if you are super creative, do both!  

I chose to use some bubbles that I had created for another card with 'water' on it as well as some paper scraps.  Then I chose some fun paper buttons my friend  Sue makes.  I tried to highlight the paper piecing around the mat part of the image on the grey pp.   Some gems and wallah.

I hope you join us at Squigglefly Blogspot and join in on this challenge.  Please be sure to use a Squigglefly image from the store so you will be eligible for the drawing.  There are FREEBIES on the website also.  No excuse not to use one.  :)  If you think you have all the freebies, have you checked out the little fairy just added? She's a doll!


Have a great summer day wherever you be!


4 comments:

Carolyn Cochran said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE This!
Carolyn

nwilliams6 said...

What a great new image Linda - so sweet and you colored it so well. Love the details you added like your bubble paper too. Fun card! Hugz!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

lovely card for the challenge Linda! CHEERS, Holley

Holly Young said...

Very cute card Linda. The blue gems at the top and the blue bubble paper on the side are both such great choices with this image! I love your little row of piercing too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!