Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SEEING STARS AND STRIPES!

Isn't it a great time of the year - the mere celebration of our country's freedom.  Of course add in all of the fireworks, carnivals and ball games across the land, and you will feel just like I do creating this wonderful card for some soldier in our armed forces...JUST TO SAY THANK YOU! 

DOODLE PANTRY has this wonderful freebie on their site - available to YOU NOW! - and it comes with sentiments, designer paper and image stamps.  And of course if you know me, there is a challenge involved as well.  But it's a good thing.  Just create a card or project using one of their images - not just a sentiment tho - you have to actually use one of their images.  I have a lot of them.  Get into their drawing for a prize and also receive the free set of sentiments shown on the page.  Check it out - will you??

Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 36
The code words to use:  DPDC36

I used an A2 horizontal side for this card.  Matted their free star digi twice.  I printed the paper in just the 4.25x5.5 size so as not to waste my ink.  Cut that in 1/2 and positioned it on my blue background.  Added some cute star charms that Pat. M. rakked me and some buttons from the old BUTTON UPS packages I have around STILL!  Easy peasy - now I'm going to make several more and send to my friend Mel who will package up many more cards and send off to the troops.

Have a Happy 4th!!!!

DEADLINE is July 24th at 8 pm central!  Winners posted the next day!
Come join me!

5 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful card! Love all your layers. Awesome papers and embellishments!!
Huggz, Pat

L.Wilson said...

Oh so perfect! Loving the layering and extra sponging around the edges. Thanks so much for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 36!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your layers and love the sponging you did on the edges. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 36 this month.

Glenda Atkins said...

A lovely patriotic card, love the design, the star charms and the button's! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#36!

Lorianna said...

Fabulous Card!! Thank you for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 36
Hope to see you next month.
Hugs Lorianna DPDT

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!