Monday, July 8, 2013

HARRIET LOVES A LOLLIPOP - Seems a Little Sketchy #43

Come join me at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY for the next challenge.  Just click on that underlined link.....and here's the scoop:  You are provided a sketch (below) and you principally follow that sketch.  You can turn it and add to it, just be sure we can see your 'take' of our sketch on your card.




This challenge is sponsored by 
Di's Digi Downloads, Robin's Nest, and Crafty Sentiment and there are THREE AWESOME PRIZES for one winner!
Prize: $10 Gift Voucher


Prize: $10 gift certificate


Prize: 3 Digital Images


Here's my little Harriet all dressed up for summer!  I totally love her!



The image is provided by Crafty Sentiment for this challenge, 
My coloring is soley with copics - distress is Ranger Distress Pads.  The fringe on the left and right is a punched diecut.  Both cards are 5.5x5.5 in.  And finished inside for my recipients.  Enjoy!

And show us your project next!  Leave me a little love and I'll come visit you!




1 comment:

  1. Love her in two different colors - she is precious and colored beautifully! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!