Monday, July 15, 2013

COME HERE OFTEN?

The challenge at that wonderful SQUIGGLEFLY BLOG today is:  add something embossed to your card, it can be any of the wonderful backgrounds that have embossing in them, any of the spellbinders that have embossing, any brass stencils that use dry embossing, or add a great embellishment or cardstock that already comes embossed.  Wow, does anyone NOT have anything with embossing on it anymore!  Here's my 6x6 card - not sure yet if it will be for a birthday boy - most probably!
SFC2813 Holley Hobbyists Emboss me 

When I was a child I remember my uncle Wayne taking us (4 siblings) to the local sundae shoppe in downtown Lone Rock WI - looked a lot like this!  Sweeeeeeet memories!

And thank you my gf Mary for the awesome scooter and helmet embellies.  I myself ride a 50 cc and wear a helmet all the time.  It's wonderful when I ride to town to talk with the little kiddos also wearing their helmets - even tho they don't want to!  I hope I help them understand big people wear them too!

Come over to SQUIGGLEFLY BLOGSPOT and enter your card - take a chance on winning a free image stampset - just be sure to use a Squigglefly image - there are freebies available.  A new one was added last week - CLICK HERE!

And you have a sweet summer day - ya hear??




5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card for this week's challenge. What great memories of going to an ice cream shop too. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your story about the past and now - I had a picture of you both time. Fun embellishments and I LOVE that image. Wonderful card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Linda and the scooter works perfectly! Am loving the colour of his shoes and socks!!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, and what sweet memories! I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!