Monday, June 10, 2013

SKETCHES AND TUBING WITH SALS!!

Wow, don't you just love SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY's blogsite!  I enjoy working so much with their sketches that I find myself using them in other challenges and my daily card making as well.  This time (for 2 full weeks) there is this awesome challenge to use the following sketch:
The sponsor is EUREKA STAMPS
With a grand chance to win:  Prize: one set - up to  $5.00 of winner's choice

 Go ahead, you can do it, I did - just take a look!!!

 Follow the sketch with any stamp image you like and post it and wait for the prize list!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Fun image - great coloring and super sketch. What a cute card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me apologize for not being around to visit for so long. Lots of outside work for this old lady. I've been playing catch up this morning and I love all your pretties. I'm so sorry to hear about Chumley! (I hope I spelled that right) It is always so hard to give up a devoted friend. Your post tugged at my heart strings. I hope you are healing from that loss. Hugs to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job with your layout. Love all the sparkles and your image is just the cutest.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!