Monday, June 24, 2013

SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY IS PARTY BOUND!


WHOAA NELLIE!  I chose my images - wanted this awesome circus scene and then had trouble fitting it into this sketch!  So yes, whoa Nellie, but I got it figured out. Here are the particulars:
SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY is being sponsored by Sweet N Sassy
Prize: 3 digital images of winner's choice

And here's my 6x6 card........hope you like it.  Better yet I hope my great grandson is going to like it!

I took a balloon paper background and covered with a translucent vellum and backed that on a pretty piece of orange and stitched it down.  I probably should have made my red circle larger, but too late now - I pop dotted the little seal in front of the tent.  The tent and clown were brought together in my Serif file and printed out at once.  there are actually 3 images to this set.  I hope you like it!

Come on over to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY BLOGSPOT and follow the sketch-how easy can that be?  And perhaps win more digis!  WOO HOO!  DIGIS!  LOVE 'EM!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. Such a cute little clown. Well down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card - I sure your great grandson will love it! - I love how you've coloured it!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card so colorful, love the images and your coloring.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!