Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CARDS FOR THE BACKPACK PROJECT - Come Join Us!

I've been in one of those 'funks' you all talk about from time to time. But I had a lot of upsetting events that came my way and now I'm out of it and made up my mind I had to make cards with ALL of my colored images before the end of June!!! So here are 7 I did using FRED SHE SAID'S digi images - and these are already colored A2s so it was a real snap to get them done!   The backgrounds of the poppies embossed with the CB Argyle folder.  there are pearls and ribbons galore and room for you to write inside as well.


AND
POPPIES

Everything is available by clicking on the name of the image you are interested in.  I tell you no lie; there are so many wonderful flowers at Fred She Said's store you will never get your fill. 

I am having so much fun creating cards for my favorite charity - THE BACKPACK PROJECT of Sauk County.  This wonderful charity supplies filled backpacks for the less fortunate children for each coming school year.   You can find the project by clicking on this link - BACKPACK PROJECT.

I keep the price of my cards very reasonable so that they will sell and all of the above 7 are only $20 which includes envies and everything is shipped priority mail to you.   All proceeds are donated to the Backpack Project.  PLMK if you are interested. 

1 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Sometimes the colored images work so nice when you are in a hurry to get things done. Love the layouts and they all look so beautiful.
Hugs, Patricia

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!