Monday, May 13, 2013

WHAT'S IN MY POCKET?

Check out this really different pocket card - I know I used to make a lot of them and found 4 of them yet incomplete in my 'to do' card box!  So I decided to use this card with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAG in the pocket behind PATCH DOG.  I found a tut for a DOUBLE POCKET CARD very similar to mine (by using the variation at the bottom of the tut), just click HERE.


Let me intro PATCH DOG by image artist DAWN COLLINS - he is so sweet and so able to be used on any type of card.  Hop on over to Squigglefly's new artists and new images, by clicking HERE!
This is the inside of my zig zag card meant to be sent to a friend on his/her birthday.  Come on over to Squigglefly and join in RHONDA'S ROWDY RASCALS Challenge:

SFC1913-RRR--There's Something In My Pocket - make a card that has a pocket to hold something - maybe a book mark, a gift card, or a small tag
  
There are always freebies here to use in this challenge so you can win an image stampset and start your own collection.  Just click HERE! 

 

5 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

How cute. I love the z card and that sweet little patch dog. You have colored it wonderfully.

Holly said...

Such a cute card, and a fun way to add a pocket to your card. I love your paper, and the sentiment you used on the inside!

Kathy Bradley said...

Linda,
Adorable card and the image is too cute - and I really like the card's fold!

nwilliams6 said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Love the image and that sentiment is soooooo true. Fun, fun, fun! Hugz!

bumblebee creations said...

I love your card-will have to check out the tutorial, as I love the card you have made!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!