Monday, May 6, 2013

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR TO DESIGN WITH?

Hi everyone!  It's May 6 and Squigglefly introduces a new challenge for all of us at:
HHH SFC1813 MONOTONE CARD

"Make a card using one color as your primary;  Pick whichever color you like.  Make a card using all blues;  make a card using all reds, make a card using all greens.....would be great if you also incorporate your image in the monotone type, but you can color your image as the one feature if you choose."

I had asked the artist by way of her sister to see if she could create me this image.  And wow! did she ever come thru!  I'm making several note cards as well as sympathy cards, and I plan to print it out in 8x10 and frame it!  It's just beautiful! This image is now available at Squigglefly, (click!)


POWER OF PRAYER
Image comes with a different sentiment than I used here.

Check out all the new images at launched at Squigglefly on May 1st - I am absolutely positive you will find one you like, if not more.  Then bring that colored image project over to the Squiggleflyblog and enter our challenge for the possibility of winning your choice of a digi stampset!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Linda this is gorgeous. I love the muted color you went with and that die you used to cut the image out is really pretty! You came up with a great sentiment for it too!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work Linda! I do so believe in the power of prayer. The fact that I am still here and doing so well is living proof. Hugs! Holley

Melissa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lynne said...

Linda you certainly did justice to my image. It is a beautiful card.

Lynne Stansbery

Pat said...

Beautiful card, Linda. Lynne's image is next on my wish list!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!