Monday, May 13, 2013

SHE ATE AN APPLE AND FELL ASLEEP!

At SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY we are having a beaut of a challenge - such a fun sketch!  I love sketches!!!  Do you love sketches?  It makes card making so easy.  I actually print a few sketches and keep them hanging in front of my creating area in my craft room.

Well for the next 2 weeks, we'll be playing with Sketch 39 (below) at SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY.  Your objective is to create a card using that sketch.  Easy peasy!


Our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs
AND THE PRIZE IS 4 digi images of choice
\I chose Snow White and want to surprise a couple little girls on my birthday list with this cute image.....

  I hope you join in this sketch challenge with me and the other ladies; you can move the elements around if you wish. I chose to do it this time  and I still love the sketch!!!

Go over to Sassy Studios and grab yourself Snow White and see what you can do with her!  Come on back to SEEMS A LITTLE SKETCHY AND JOIN ME!

See you on the flip side!  



4 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Her purple dress is gorgeous, Linda! Matches the flowers perfectly!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Melissa said...

I love, love your coloring! Purple and green is one of my fave color combos! Great job! I may have to join myself.

Carolyn Cochran said...

Great coloring Linda-love your deep purples! Good choices gf!

Patricia St Martin said...

So cute and just love the shades of purple they turned out so pretty. Awesome job on their hair.
Hugs, Patricia

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!