Thursday, May 16, 2013

I MUST START MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS!

WOW!  Time passes too swiftly for me.  I do think I'm aging!  When I look back at everything my husband I have done in the past 10 days, my head literally swims.  As of right now, we have totally put in 416 square feet of vegetables for tending and harvesting as the summer goes along.  We also totally remodelled one bathroom, refloored 4 other rooms, and one of those rooms was my craft room.  So unfortunately I'm searching from room to room to create cards tonite!  Eventually everything comes back together with that lovely floor which I feel was so worth it!

Here is a lovely CAS card made with the cutest kitty and a bow of poinsettia.  I have purchased a lot of FRED SHE SAID digis and it's totally fun to draw from the lot and pull pieces together to create a card!
Isn't she the sweetest little feline!  So cute you just want to hang more toys in front of her - and I'm sure she believes that ornament is just a toy!  I will have more yet this month to show you!

Be sure to check out FRED SHE SAID'S PINTEREST SITE as well as PAPER CRAFT PLANET where I do upload my designs also.  Enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

totally adorable image and great coloring! Cute card. Wow - you have accomplished a ton of stuff recently - you should be seriously proud! Hugz!

Carolyn Cochran said...

You are a workhorse m'lady!! Love this kitten/ pointsettia combo! Need to follow your example on Christmas cards-funny how it sneaks up on us every year! Great job!
Carolyn

Patricia St Martin said...

You are so right time fly's so fast. You sure have been a busy person and it feels so good when you have all those things done. Still a little cold here for some of the garden things but in a couple of weeks it will be time. Your card is so cute. Just darling kitty playing with the ornament. Awesome Christmas card.
Hugs, Patricia

Melissa said...

I'm sure the remodeling looks great and you feel so better with a "new" surrounding. Love the card and the specially the shadowing around the kitty.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!