Thursday, May 30, 2013

FRED SHE SAID HELPS ME OUT!

Hi there Peeps!  At one time in my life, I didn't even know what the word "peeps"  meant other than to be used referring to young chicks!  LOL!  Well my long long dry spell of no mojo for card making and very little time to take care of 'me', is slowly coming to a pause.  I've made up my mind to salvage the month of May!!!  Luckily I had all my posts for all 3 design teams done and scheduled for launch - but now I have none and have to get to work.  I just feel good that I survived the entire month of May w/o any more calamities than happened! 

But here are the fun facts from our wonderful FRED SHE SAID STORE:

IT'S A BIRTHDAY SALE!


Fred She Said is having a sale from Monday May 27th until June 2nd!  20% off orders $10 and over and 40% off orders $20 and over!



Here's my first card from Fred She Said's Store - my cards tonite are all about Poppies.
PRE-COL POPPIES USING THE WHITE POPPY ENLARGED
I miniaturized 3 poppies placing them along the right side and then I enlarged one poppy, cut it out and placed it at an angle for emphasis.  My dear friend had rakked me some beautiful prima leaves which were just perfect!  Thank you gf!
PRE-COL POPPIES USING YELLOW POPPY ENLARGED/CUT OUT

 THANK YOU

So run, don't walk, on over to FRED SHE SAID STORE/BLOG and join in the birthday celebration!  There are a lot of digis to pick from and this price CANNOT be beat!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your cards. I like how you did the small offset pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards!! poppies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!