Wednesday, May 15, 2013

EVERYTHING IS COMING UP ROSES IN MAY!

May 15, 2013 Sketch Theme: Everything’s Coming Up Roses
Everything is coming up roses at SCRAPBOOK PLACE CHALLENGES BLOGSPOTPick a rose, grab this sketch and submit a card to the SBP Challenge happening right now for the next 2 weeks!  

I chose to show 2 cards using the same image but different themes and differing colors.  In fact, the background of both cards was created with alcohol inks!  

and my second card is below:
  I also sprayed this card with Tattered Mist to get a beautiful showy green cast to the multiple colors I used.  It's a bit less showy cause it was my first.

So come on over to SBP Challenges and join us for a fun flowery challenge! 


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the cards! Now to find me some roses!

Holly said...

These cards are so pretty Linda!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!