Thursday, May 16, 2013

DOGWOODS 'ALMOST' BLOOMING HERE

How wonderful to be doing cards of images of flowers - our weather is just bustin' out all over with all kinds of flowers, including the 'white' ones.  You know - the allergy offenders!  And my nose is running along with everyone else's in the area.  Our biggest problem however is the dust and chemicals being kicked up by the farmers!  That I can't do much about.

Aren't these dogwoods just beautiful!!!  I couldn't help but make a clean and simple (CAS) card for a 15th anniversary of my daughter and son in law!  I kept the background in black to show off the card a bit better!  I computer generated the Happy Anniversary at the same time I printed the digi.  I do hope you like it.

I printed out several others using Happy Birthday sentiments and Just a Note Sentiments!

Come on over to the FRED SHE SAID STORE and grab yourself a bit of an early summer with the huge collection of dogwoods!  You can make it super simple by using the precolored 'oh so real looking' images!  I did!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!